Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pimp My Ride!

So my car was just towed across town! My dad's friend thinks that the ignition has a short in it because it pokes you every time you try to start it! So it'll hopefully be fixed soon. I just hope that its not going to cost a fortune! I get paid tomorrow, it'd be nice if my entire paycheck wasn't spent on fixing whatever is wrong! It never fails, every time I get a ton of hours at work and my paycheck is going to be a big one something goes wrong with my car. >.< I guess thats just the way life goes sometimes! haha. Maybe I should go on Pimp My Ride. Do they even still have that show?

In other news I just posted some survey thing for my friends to take to see how well they know me and am quite surprised that everybody keeps saying I am a rebel on this one question. I mean, I guess I am kind of a rebel because I am an angry pessimist who lives life on the edge sometimes, but for the most part I am pretty straight laced and follow the rules! I guess its kind of interesting to read what people think about me and see what kind of impression I give people about myself. Its kind of funny because everyone also keeps saying I am outgoing! This too surprised me because although I DO love to talk I am actually pretty shy until I get to know someone better. I wonder if they had JUST met me and taken the survey if they would still say the same thing. haha. Kind of makes me want to do some kind of experiment to see what people think of me when they first meet me. It'd be really interesting!

I have to be to work in an hour and my boss just called me wanting to come in early! I feel really bad because normally it wouldn't be a problem, but its just the whole not having transportation or money that puts me in a spot where its just not really possible. I hope that they aren't too busy where they need the help really bad! Because I love helping out when I am able and I really DO need the extra money! I just can't today, I have no way to get there early!

For now I'm just waiting for Erin to get out of class so that I can get to work and am watching my little sister draw cats on her dry erase board! :) Its nice when she doesn't have school and comes over for the day! I don't get to see her and my other siblings very often! She's becoming quite the artist! She's gonna be a total left brain like her big sis! ;)

Well I am sure I will blog some more after work, its kind of become a habit. But for now I am going to go see what Ariel is up to. She's been upstairs sleeping a good portion of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment