I got out of work tonight at a decent time! :) Which was nice! Came home and started pigging out on cookie dough. I really don't have much to blog about tonight. At the moment I am just super bored and freezing my ass off! My hands feel like ice and I wish that it would warm up in here. I am dreading winter, not only because of the cold and the snow but also because I hate having to ice scrape or defrost my windows and I still have to get new tires before our first big snow hits this winter! Hopefully that won't be anytime soon given the circumstances I am already dealing with. I am still waiting to hear back from the shop to see what is wrong with my car and how much its going to cost! >.< Wish me a cheap bill! However I have a feeling that thats not going to be the case this time.... You can only be lucky so many times. The past few times there has been something wrong with my car they have been fairly easy/cheap fixes.
Its so collllllllllllllllllllld in here! I just wanna curl up in a really tight ball under my blanket and hide for a few days! I have to get to bed early tonight because I work a nine hour shift tomorrow! 12-close! FML! thats a REALLY long time to deal with annoying customers. haha. Hopefully we won't get too many. There were only a few today. I think this is the emptiest my mind has been in awhile while blogging. I blame the cold! Thats right, its all the cold's fault!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment