Monday, November 8, 2010

A Little Bit Of Everything In One Blog Entry

Its been a few days since I've blogged and I am pretty bored right now, so I guess I shall rant for awhile. Yay for whoever reads this! haha :P This could take awhile..... Anyways, back to what I was saying. I have been pretty busy lately, mostly with work. It seems that all I ever do anymore is work! We went from having 6 employees to 4. Which means LOTS and LOTS more hours. This Friday I have to work a 10 hour shift. I love my job but its really starting to wear me out. I think that I am coming down with a cold.

Last night I raked up a total of 42 hours for the week. Its gonna be nice when my paycheck gets here, however, staying an hour or an hour and a half late every night because I work with a young guy who likes to take his sweet ass time on everything, not so nice. >.< I hope that my boss can find some new people to hire soon because we could really use the extra help. It'd be nice to have some reliable people around because I get sick of picking up other people's slack sometimes. Plus I am supposed to be starting school in January, so I won't be able to work as much as I am right now.

Besides working like a dog and possibly coming down with a cold I haven't really been up to much besides hanging out with friends. On Friday I went with Alyssa, Erin and Zoie to Toledo and we went shopping. It was a lot of fun! :) I think that we all needed a day out of the house together! We shopped, bought cookies, I bought Laurin a birthday present, and we took Zoie to build a bear and ate lunch at Nori Japan. It was a lot of fun!

Later that night Erin and I went to Pride Night at Necto! I am glad that I finally was able to talk her into going with me even though she had a lot to do the next day! I just felt really energetic and needed to get it all out of my system! I had a few drinks and then felt confident enough to dance! haha. Erin and I danced together and it was a lot of fun! I want to go back soon. Eventually maybe I will gain the courage to talk to girls when I'm there. haha. But its hard because I never know who to talk to. Its hard to figure out which girls are actually just with friends or are couples. I'm not about to just waltz up to some girl and get punched in the face by her butch dance partner for getting the wrong idea. You know? Either way, even if I don't ever manage to find a girl to talk to or dance with at Necto, its at least fun to go with friends and dance the night away.

So lets see...what else did I do this week? On Sunday at midnight I went out with Laurin and her friends for her 21st birthday! That was a lot of fun as well! She liked the presents I got her! :) A zebra print shot glass, a zebra print wallet, a card, some cookies and a Mister Steamy! lmao. Besides there being a few creepers at the bar, it was a pretty good time. I just wish I would have been able to drink a little more! :P But I had to drive home and had to be at work the next morning to work open to close. Yesterday I hung out with Alyssa and Erin again, its nice to be seeing them more often now. There was awhile there where we were all so busy or just caught up in our own lives that we weren't hanging out as often as we used to. So spending time with them more lately has been great.

Hmm.... Lets see what else? I just got a letter in the mail saying that all of my credits from JCC are going to transfer to Adrian. So I am pretty excited about that! :) I am hoping that maybe if I attend classes year round that I will be able to catch up on credits and maybe graduate sooner rather than later, and maybe even around the time I would have originally graduated had I not dropped out for a few years. So here's to hoping! I am still waiting on my award letter, but hopefully it will get here soon!

Ariel still has fleas! She was frontlined again so hopefully the little bastards will start dying off soon. I'm just glad that I've stopped stressing out about them like I was before. Its not the end of the world. Cat's get fleas, it happens. No sense in having a heart attack from it by the time I turn 22. I need to just stay persistent with cleaning and frontline and hopefully they will eventually get better with time. Its been almost 3 months now, so I am hoping that it'll get better.

Wow, the news is on and according to the news men leaving laptops sitting on their laps for too long decreases their chances of reproducing and kills off sperm? WTF? and there is now also some facebook thing that you can use to stop yourself from posting while drunk. You set a time where you think you might get in trouble and if you try logging on during those times there is a sobriety test you must first pass before it lets you log in. How dumb. I am sorry but if you are having to do that to your own facebook to keep yourself from embarrassing yourself or staying out of trouble perhaps you shouldn't drink at all. lmao.

This blog is kind of all over the place! Sorry! >.< Last minute thoughts? I'm cold, I can't wait until my next day off because I just want to sleep in and relax all day. I hate the time change because it makes the days go by SOooooooo slow! Especially at work! And I hate how it gets dark out so early! Ooo, I got an epic Betty White shirt today with the Kohl's cash Laurin gave me! It says "Who's your Betty?" hahaha. Can't wait to wear it! I also bought some chap stick! YAY! I needed some badly. Ummmm I learned how to play a few new songs on guitar a few days ago and am in a writing mood tonight. Maybe I'll start playing guitar/writing/recording songs a lot more often like I used to. Its a good way to vent. I REALLY wanna learn how to play drums and also buy an acoustic guitar! :P

Tonight I accidently helped Heidi eat pork! >.< OOPS! I didn't think anything of the fact that she is a vegetarian when she came into work today and ordered eggrolls! I feel bad! haha. I really should start paying more attention to my surroundings and situations around me at work. I feel that I have been zoning out a lot lately. I honestly think its just because I am so frazzled from being there all the time. I get stressed. Perhaps I should start meditating or something? lol. Maybe it would help! Who knows?

I guess that is all I have to rant about for now. Sorry this is so scatterbrained. :P I'll try harder next time to stay organized and on topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment