Monday, November 15, 2010

As The World Falls Down

As I sit here about to blog I can't help but wonder why I am awake already! haha. I didn't go to bed until almost 5:00 AM because I was on here messing with things and woke up around 10:45 AM. WTF? >.< So now I am sitting in my cold room with a blanket over me and Ariel snuggled up next to me sound asleep like I should be! haha. Oh well, who needs sleep anyway? Looking outside it looks like we are set to have another cold, gloomy fall day. A perfect day to crawl back under the covers and hide from the world. But what is the fun in that? Thats what I did yesterday! Its my day off! I must venture out into the cold and enjoy my day off! haha.

Brandi wants me to stop by work later to see her! Its her first day! :P So I suppose I will be lazy until later and then stop by to say hi and then I plan on going grocery shopping! There is like NOTHING here to eat! haha. I don't know though, food and a gloomy day = Me sitting around being a fatass! hahaha.

Tonight should be fun though! :) I am going to Necto with Erin and Nathan! I've never been on a Monday before!.... it should be interesting! I don't really know what to wear though. Right now that is my biggest dilemma for the day! I am thinking perhaps I will wear my Rocky Horror costume again! And maybe even do the tips of my hair pink again. Maybe I'll run into some cute girls there! ;) haha. One can hope. Well, I am off to shower and start my day. Its far too cold sitting upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment