Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Continued RHPS

So back to my awesome blogging about Rocky Horror Picture Show.... it was AMAZING! I went with Laurin and Chelsea! We all dressed up! Laurin and I wore corsets and Chelsea dressed up as Brad Majors! Erin, Kerry and Erin showed up too! The show was awesome, the cast was great, and the audience was a riot! I liked being dressed up out of my comfort zone for once! It was actually kind of fun! And yes even though I felt a bit awkward and insecure it was totally worth it in the end because I had a great time with friends and I had quite a few people look at me! haha. :P

During the intermission they called everyone with a costume up on stage and I totally didn't even try to pretend that I thought I was sexy or cool like everybody else standing on stage, I totally just walked across the stage like I would walk down the road, only trying the whole time not to trip flat on my face in my heels. And at first the crowd was silent but then hey, it kind of worked for me! Who knew that the walk of shame could actually win a crowd over? I got a few cheers and good laughs, So yay go me! lmao.

I was also totally excited when they said the part that I was waiting for "My veels, My God I can't move my veels"! hahaha AShley seemed pretty excited that they said it as well when i texted her to tell her about it. hahaha. EPIC!

So all in all it was an outstanding performance and I can't wait to hopefully see it again next year if they do decide that they are for sure returning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment