Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week From Hell

So to sum this week up into a nut shell? Ready GO!

Went and got my oil changed and they said there is $800 worth of repairs that need to be done to my car besides having an oil change. I don't have the money for that right now.... The next day I ran over a fucking cinder block curb in a parking lot because I accidently put the car in drive instead of reverse, forgetting it was there and totally fucked up my car. I have no money to repair it right now so hopefully it doesn't break down before I get my money or move :(

Came home to find my roommate's dog chewed the fuck out of the carpet.

Got into a pretty heated argument with my girlfriend. :( Thank God, we worked it out.

Came home from work to find my cat has tape worms and didn't have money to take her to the vet. The vet was also being really rude until my roommate said she would cover things for now. We had to get everyone in the house treated. >.< FML! Have to take Ariel back in a few weeks for a check up to make sure everything is okay.

Had the migraine from hell last night and slept from like 4:00PM-5:30AM with a few intervals of being awake in between. Threw up and everything! >.< FML!

Am feeling better this morning, just hungry and my allergies are acting up. Lets hope that today is a better day! Thank God tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment