Sunday, August 7, 2011

Probably not worth reading

Wrote a huge ass journal entry on paper yesterday cause I was feeling kinda down. Feeling quite a bit better today. I made an appointment to get my oil changed for tomorrow, got gas and a few more boxes to pack some more. I went downtown for an hour or 2 today. It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy shopping again. Even if I didn't spend much I feel pretty content because I bought a book on how to save money, it was on sale for $2 since Border's is going out of business. I also got incense. Fuck, I started this blog entry in my journal written by hand and had to switch over because my hand was cramping up so damn bad. As a young adult in 2011 who is majoring in film I can't NOT be a fan of technology, but how ridiculous society has become on relying on technology. I can hardly write 1/2 a page without my hand cramping all to hell. All the book stores are going out of business. It has its pros and its cons I suppose. The pro being its more eco friendly and kills less trees, the cons being that books are pretty much non existent anymore and its sad for authors and for people who like to just go and chill out at the bookstore. Anyways, I'm kind of bored with this blog now. haha. How pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment