She finishes off the milk left in my cereal
Uses my toothbrush cause's she always forgets to bring her own
And when she sings, you know it sounds so sweet
She cooks for me and she rubs my feet.
(Chorus) I love Cait, she reeled me in
Cait, cait, caitydid (Caitydid)
She completes me,
She won me over
Cait, cait, caitydid
You know she had me from the start.
Its sexy cause she knows what a predicate is
And when her hair won't cooperate she throws a real fit
Yeah she's the type of girl who won't put up with people's shit
I love my soft spoken, squirrel enthusiast.
(Chorus) I love Cait, she reeled me in
Cait, cait, caitydid (Caitydid)
She completes me,
She won me over,
Cait, cait, caitydid
Yeah she did, she had me from the start.
She likes the smell of rain, she likes fake plastic trees
Her kisses make it hard to breathe, You know she's got a hold on me.
Oh cait, cait, caitydid,
Yeah she did, she had me from the start.
She has the cutest sneeze in the world,
Always forgets something in my car
Doesn't like to wear her shoes,
But she's more than welcome to wear my heart.
And I never wanna leave her
We can live like this forever
Two old crazy ladies with a soybean field.
(Chorus) I love Cait, she reeled me in
Cait, cait, caitydid (Caitydid)
She completes me,
She won me over
Cait, cait, caitydid
You know she had me from the start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment