Wow, its been forever since I have actually taken the time to write out a blog! I've only posted poems and songs since January! So here is life in a nut shell to catch everyone up.... As you all probably know by now, I've been in Ann Arbor now for a few months! I love it here and I start classes in a few weeks! I'm super excited about that! I have a job now as a housekeeper and make good money doing that, and the hours are super flexible so that is going to help a lot when I have classes to study for etc. I am no longer single! :D I have been dating my girlfriend Caitlen now for a little over a month and I couldn't be happier! I met her, well technically I guess I met her first at Motor City Pride! haha. :P Then again off the internet when she viewed my profile!
I wasn't really looking to rush into anything since I'd only been single since May, but things just kinda fell in place and I am very happy that they did because she is amazing and treats me so good! It may be soon, but we have decided to get our own place in Ypsi, so that we can be closer to school! Our rent will be about the same I'd be paying here, so its not too bad. The only thing I'm struggling with right now is the price of gas and not having enough for groceries sometimes.
I have taken the last few months to really reflect a lot on myself and on life in general. I have started eating healthier and am pretty much a vegetarian now. I could live off of Morning Star Chicken patties! Om nom nom! haha. When Caitlen and I get our apartment we are going to try our best to live eco friendly and save money! :) It should be fun and I am looking forward to us starting our life together! I can't believe that I have finally found someone who loves me for me! I can't explain how happy she makes me! There is no other woman out there who could love me the way she does, or do the things for me that she does! She always knows what to say to make me smile, and she always knows what to do to make my day go from bad to good in just a matter of seconds! When we kiss I lose my breath sometimes. She spoils me rotten, and she does cute little goofy things to show me how much she cares! It means the world to me! She means the world to me! I don't know what I did to get this lucky but I am glad that I found her! I really hope that things work out between us. I can totally see myself with her years from now with a ton of little Kylie's and Caitlen's running around and her and I staring out at a soy bean field together and we live happily ever after! :) Happy pandas!
Lets see... In other news the other day I watched 'Super Size Me' with Caitlen, and I have to say that it definitely made me want to stop eating meat even more! Ugh, I don't think I will eat a McDonald's cheeseburger ever again! >.< Not that they were delicious to begin with, after working there I sort of got sick of them anyway, but its just ridiculous how unhealthy it all makes us. The chicken nuggets I have never liked and thank God for that because the ingredients they showed on the screen are basically everything BUT chicken.
I'm thinking about getting a second job to have a little extra money every month, and this semester I am taking not 1 but THREE film classes! :P So I am super stoked about that! I haven't taken film classes since highschool! I can't wait! I can FINALLY start working on my major! YAY! Lots to do in the next few weeks. I have to pack, paint my room, get my oil changed, get everything around for school, etc. Its gonna be really nice to have a place all on my own with my baby! Not that I don't love it where I am now, but it will be ours! :) I am really looking forward to that! We have discussed all kinds of fun ways we could decorate all the different rooms!
I don't know where life is going to take me in the next few years, but I feel like I am finally where I need to be! I have great friends, a great girlfriend, a nice apartment, a good education, a good paying job. I really hope that I can graduate with good grades and find a successful career as a film editor. I've also been thinking about LGBT studies in psychology as a minor. I've basically narrowed it down to that or journalism. No matter what I do I am going to work my ass off at it! I even surprised myself last semester with how well I was able to juggle 15 credit hrs of school and 40+ hrs. of work a week! I don't know how in the hell I managed to do it, but anytime I start to feel overwhelmed this semester I just have to look back at that and tell myself that I've made it through harder times and I can do anything I set my mind to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment