Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh, Oh I Want Some More

So I worked today from 11-3 and came home immediately after since I am low on gas and don't get paid until tomorrow but now I realize that I can only sit in front of a computer screen for so long. I am totally bored and restless. I played my viola for a bit earlier to try and practice and see where my skills lay now that its been a few years since I have played regularly. Turns out that I am horrible compared to what I used to be! haha. My vibrato isn't bad considering that it took forever to master in the first place, but as far as playing in tune completely and remembering how to play notes and read music goes it needs LOTS of work! Emphasis on the LOTS part! (For those of you who don't know I was in orchestra from 6th to 12th grade and had first chair for two years. I am now trying to get into the Adrian Symphony Orchestra and hopefully get a scholarship to help with school, hence the reasoning for dusting off the rosin and bow and playing some scales and tunes today)

So anyways besides playing my viola and working this morning/afternoon my day has been pretty uneventful give or take a few things. I have mainly just sat here on the computer facebooking it and listening to music. I did get to talk to my ex girlfriend today, which was nice. Her baby is getting so big! I can't believe how big he is getting! :) It made me smile to see him growing and smiling in all of the pictures! I miss Mychael greatly, so its nice to see updated pics and hear about how they are doing.

In other news I just heard a commercial playing downstairs for Glee! I am totally stoked! They are doing Rocky Horror Picture Show on the 24th! :D EEEEEP! This makes me excited! hahaha. I am such a nerd. But seriously RHPS is like my most watched DVD and I love it! I am going to try really hard to attend the time warp event and the performance itself if I don't have to work! I plan on finding a costume and getting all sexied and Rocky Horror'd up! hahaha. Hopefully I can find some friends to go with! I know quite a few people who are planning on going, but have no definite plans yet. Hopefully I can figure things out once the schedule is up tomorrow at work.

Speaking of tomorrow, it is my day off! :D I am getting up bright and early, probably going to Tim Ho's to get my usual and hopefully not spill it everywhere like I do about 5 times out of 10 and then going to meet Nicole at Adrian College for a tour! I am totally excited to start there in January! I talked to Financial Aid today and they said that they would make a note to get my award letter sent out soon! So hopefully I will hear something later this week or next! Cause I want to get the ball rolling on this returning to school business! I can't wait to be attending classes again and start editing films! AHHH! :P I am going to try and save up for an apartment or get a dorm that allows cats on campus. It just depends on how much I am able to save and what is available to me.

Hmmm.... what else can I rant or brag about? Lets see? I plan on dying my hair pink soon when I have a little extra dough to spare! It shall be epic! I need a change! I feel that a makeover is necessary! I miss my old punkish looks. I won't be dying my whole head, just highlighting it. I want another piercing and some tattoos soon as well, but who knows when I will be able to afford that! Hopefully I will start getting some nice paychecks at work with the holiday season coming up. We are supposed to be getting a lot of increased hours starting in November! I won't be able to do the family tradition of shopping this year on Black Friday, but it will be nice to make some extra cash all the same!

I can't believe that Halloween is next week! This seems crazy! I am a bit disappointed that we are just NOW starting to get some good fall weather! Its almost November! WTF? Stupid Michigan and global warming! I feel jipped! :( I need a good two or three months of a good breeze and leaves crunching below my feet. BLAHHHH! Oh well, maybe next year! So as far as the fleas go CHRIST! I was getting ready to type that I think they are starting to decrease when as soon as I start to speak about it I literally find one next to me on the bed! WTF? (Sigh) Well, one can hope that they will die a horrible death sometime soon anyways. >.<

As mentioned before tomorrow is my day off. I am pretty excited! Not only am I going to the college tomorrow but I am also going to a lesbian club with Erin, Laurin and her friend Chelsea. I am pretty stoked! :D Can't wait to dance, have fun and mack on all the ladies! haha HOLLER! I can't decide what I should wear! I think I have narrowed it down to the shirt I wore to Necto last time or the new shirt I bought at Deb that I haven't had a chance to wear yet. Hmmm, decisions decisions. Neither are probably cute enough as far as club attire goes and it will probably be too cold to wear either as well. This could be a dilemma. Guess I will have to wait and see what the weather is like tomorrow. Cloudy with a chance of lesbians! HAHA! Wow I'm bored! Can you tell? I am rambling on and making corny jokes. And then I wonder why I am single? LMFAO!

Ah, such an exciting life that I lead :P haha. I edited my myspace profile today. Why I do not know. I never use it anymore. But no matter how hard I try to talk myself into deleting it altogether I just can't. Its too pretty. haha. I think that Facebook should stay the way it is but have a seperate page like Myspace where you can make a profile. So then you will have your profile that you can decorate like myspace AND have your wall that people can write on. Yep. We can call it Face Space! lmao. There I go with my crazy ideas. I should patent all the shit I come up with, I swear. Welllllllllllllllll as much as I'm sure you would love to sit here and waste more moments of your precious life reading about the boring shit I have to say, I think I will do the world a favor and end this little sch-peal here. :P Peace out Girl Scouts! -or guy scouts! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment