So I have had the most epic week ever! Just sayin'! Lets see.... It started off with me not having to work Friday! So I toured Adrian College and might I say that I am totally psyched to start school there in a few months! :D I got to see the entire campus and sit /participate in my friend's literature class and also got a quartz rock from a geologist! I got all excited like a kid at Disney Land when I saw the video equipment and the radio station and the practice rooms in the music department! I saw a stuffed linx that resembles my cat. Yeah, turns out she is apparently part linx! Go figure! haha. I also saw the ice rink and have decided that I want to learn how to ice skate so I can become a badass hockey player! haha. Yeah its gonna happen! See, me and Nicole have this epic plan... I have two options! I can either 1. Get really big and buff so I can fight back hardcore or 2. Learn how to skate REALLY REALLY fast so nobody can catch up to me so I don't die on the ice and become the puck! :P haha. But seriously! How badass would that be? I would be a hockey player! haha. You know what that means? MORE SWAG WITH THE GIRLS! HOLLER! ;)
So besides my amazing trip to Adrian College and getting things straightened out a bit more with financial aid today, on Friday I also got super sexy with the girls and we went to Toledo to Outskirts (A Lesbian Bar) and Bretz. It was me, Erin, Laurin and Chelsea. I drank 3 smirnoffs and 2 shots of pucker so needless to say it was a good time and totally hysterical. Although it would have been a lot more fun had I not ended up getting sick on our way to Bretz and ended up puking there and on the car ride home. It also would have been totally epic if the trash bag they gave me to throw up in hadn't had a hole and spilled all over me. Just sayin'! Sooo yeah I had the hangover from hell and had to be to work at 9:00 AM the next morning to train my friend Alyssa! HAHA! Lets just say that it was really hard to cook chicken fried rice all damn day when I had thrown it up the night before. I am still convinced that it was a conspiracy with a goal to make me as sick as possible. I will totally have to try Bretz again next payday when I DON'T have to be to work the next day! ;) lol.
So from there my week has only continued to be more and more baller with each day! I had an awesome time yesterday! Laurin bought me a stuffed animal from Walgreens! Its a flea to commemorate what our relationship for 2 weeks together consisted of, fleas and being neurotic haha! His name is Ned the Neurotic Flea! She used him and leaned on one knee in the middle of Walgreens, proposing to be my forever friend! lol. It was epic! As was our awesome trip to Tractor Supply for flea killer and man scented air fresheners! From there, we went to Battle Creek with Chelsea and some girls from Adrian College to see BILL CLINTON AND MARK SCHAUER speak! It was pretty intense! We stood in a huge ass line and Laurin and I decided to walk to Arby's and totally almost got attacked by secret service. hahaha. Then on the way back to the line we watched some guy almost get arrested! Then we saw Bill Clinton and Mark Schauer give an epic speech and a girl standing next to me and the girls in the crowd passed out right next to us. Which by the way, VOTE MARK SCHAUER!
Soooo I spent all of last night thinking that I had to be to work at 12:00 only to find out that I have until WEDNESDAY off! haha. I slept in today and then took Ariel to the vet, went to taco bell and hung out with Laurin for most of the night. We had a fun time watching Teen Mom and laughing about my mad photography skills. hahaha. We also went to applebee's to share a lava cake. It was delicious. I got to disect a flea today, that was pretty epic and tomorrow is RHPS Glee, Thursday is the plaming pot luck pflag bonfire, Saturday is Rocky Horror Picture Show and Sunday is Halloween! It doesn't get much better than that! What an epic week! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment