Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter

So I'm feeling pretty relaxed today. Almost too relaxed to the point where I feel tired. I didn't get out of bed until 11:30 and pretty much the only reason I got up to begin with was because Ariel was running around. She would run to the litter box claw around a bit then run back out then run back in then meow. I think she hates the fact that there is no litter in it right now. The vet said not to put any in for a few weeks until her feet are healed up from surgery. But I put some in there anyways because it seems she isn't going because theres no litter. As soon as I put some in there she pooped, then peed, then pooped again. I am really hoping that its only because of the litter and not because she is having problems from her surgery.

Its frickin cold outside today, like 6 degrees or something, and on top of that we have no water. Not quite sure why. My guess is someone hit a fire hydrant or something. There is water running down the road and I guess they have the other road blocked off cause there were a ton of cars turning around and coming back earlier. Fun fun. Gotta love winter. I really hope that my car doesn't cost a fortune to fix because right now I am still without a way to drive it. It needs to have some things looked at and repaired. That is hopefully happening tomorrow. I get paid on Friday and I am hoping to try and get all moved into the apartment sometime early next week.

I got a few of my loans done for school and am now just trying to get everything else in for my grants and all the paperwork etc. Hopefully I'll be registered in time to start classes. :P I'm cutting it pretty close but trying to stay optimistic about it all. So given a few minor setbacks the day isn't too bad today. I just wish I could shower and maybe get outta the house for a bit. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment