Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bitching In A Winter Wonderland

So I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is that I had today off and got new tires thanks to my dad and stepmom! The bad news is they found something else wrong with my car that needs to be repaired and technically I shouldn't even be driving in the state that its in because I have been informed that it is not safe to do so! :( Its a frickin blizzard outside and I drove home anyways! As soon as the snow hit my windshield it was turning to ice! And then I was almost trapped IN my car because the doors were frozen shut, as well as the door to our house! Supposedly it is to continue snowing until tomorrow afternoon sometime. Oh joy! >.< It would figure that the two days I have off of work this week and have a ton that I need to get done, I'd be snowed in and without access to a vehicle.

I have to work On Tuesday and I don't even know if my car will be fixed by then or if it CAN be fixed how much it is going to cost! It definitely doesn't help that this is all happening when my hours were cut this week at work and I also have an apartment to pay for soon and $2500+ to pay for school! I am so sick of everything going wrong for me all at once! Why can't everything go right for me just this once? ANYTIME I start to get my life back on track and things start to go good for me there are about 10 things that go wrong to fuck it all up. Hence the reasoning behind my being such a hardcore pessimist.

I always get people that come up to me and ask why I am such a negative person... well to these people here is what I have to say to that... Read this blog and a few of the previous ones and THERE lies your answer! I have given up trying to be hopeful or optimistic. I have learned to accept the fact that my luck just generally sucks! If there is something that can go wrong in any given situation the probability of that happening are higher than 50% if it involves me, and if there is a pile of dog shit on the sidewalk I am 98% likely to step in it because as my ex liked to use to tell me, "I have shit luck" LITERALLY! And it is the truth.

So anyways, so much for getting my bills paid and moving more stuff into the apartment! So much for getting laundry done and treating some of my belongings for fleas! So much for hanging out with a few of my friends. Looks like I will at least get one of my wishes though... I wanted to be able to relax somewhere in between all the chores I need to get done? Well, I will definitely be able to do so! I will be able to relax until I am SICK of relaxing! >.< I HATE SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment