Friday, January 7, 2011

2011

So its been quite awhile since I've last blogged mainly for 2 reasons... 1 I have been pretty busy and 2, I've just been lazy and haven't felt motivated to blog. But here I am, a new day, a new chance, a new year! 2011 oh how I wish you to be better than 2010 and so far you already have! Besides being sick for a few weeks. :P So basically here is what I've been up to.... Moved out of Grandma's house and into the apartment with Chelsey and Laurin! :D And super excited about it! I love it here! The rent is cheap, my room looks sweet with my movie posters up, Ariel is adjusting nicely to the other animals, we are officially FLEA FREE and Laurin and Chelsey are about 2 of the best roommates and friends a person could ask for! :D They are definitely a positive influence on me and my life and a lot of fun to hangout with and live with!

Christmas was great! I got a lot of cool things and my siblings really liked their gifts that I got them! So did Ariel! It was nice to see family I haven't seen in awhile and to just be together as a family and talk and have a nice meal together.Lets see what else? Hmm... promising things or 2011! I was sick with a cold and then a really bad case of the flu and had to be off work for a few days but am finally feeling all better now and my cough is finally about gone I think so thats good! Just today I found out all kinds of great news! :D

First of all I was able to FINALLY get around to calling my doctor and they got me scheduled for an appointment to get back on my meds for my OCD, Bi-polar and Anxiety! I am super excited to have a stable mood again and not be anxious and depressed all the damn time! Second I found out that starting here pretty soon my car insurance will bill will get knocked down from $90 a month to $43! And I have found out last minute today that I WILL be able to start classes at AC this semester! ^_^ I have orientation tomorrow and start classes sometime next week! I couldn't be more excited! Right now I'm just waiting for one of my financial aid documents to be finalized and waiting on money for book and I should be good to go! YAYYYYY! I have wanted to go back to school for so long now! And now that day is finally going to be here!

So far, so good! This new years is rocking my socks! haha. I've already accomplished a few of my major new years resolutions! Which I am feeling really good about! I have also decided that I need to stop worrying about finding/meeting a girl and dating, and just focus on myself and school right now! Thats all I care about right now! I am gonna go full time and just do me! I wanna get good grades, All A's if possible and make something of myself! I mean sure I am lonely sometimes and would I like to date someone if that perfect someone, the "one" happens to come along? sure! But all I'm saying is I think its time to stop looking and just go with the flow! Time to work my ass off for ME for a change! Not for anyone else! Not for this girl or that girl, or whatever! I have spent enough time, energy, money and heartache on women! Its time to make the only woman (me) who's worth it, matter! :D

So bye bye crazy women, drunken nights, drama, gold diggers, etc. I am moving on up! To those things and people in my life who only want to drag me down or use me for their own benefit I got just ONE thing to say.... DEUCES! I don't have time for your nonsense! A social life revolved around you is not my priority right now! Spending money on you is not my priority right now! Doing favors for you is not my priority right now, and quite frankly YOU are not my priority now! Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I guess the truth hurts. I have spent WAY too much time in life settling for less, or always giving to others what I don't even allow myself to have! I make others happy and make myself miserable and you know what? I'm about damn sick and tired of it! Time to give myself something back for a change! Starting with an education, a goal, and a little pat on the back! :D This time I am doing this MY WAY!

So many people told me that I couldn't do this, or I couldn't do that! It had to be done THIS way, or it couldn't be done THAT way! Well guess what I have to say to that? I can do ANYTHING if I set my mind to it and try hard enough to see it through! I have decided to eliminate and/or cut down on the things or people in my life that are not going to get me where I need to be! I have decided that spending hours on the computer all day everyday when I'm not busy working is a waste of my time! I have decided that its time to stop relying so much on technology and more on my brain! More thinking and studying the good old fashioned way, the way we are supposed to think! I watched some thing on TV that said technology has screwed up the way we think, it messes up our ability to do critical thinking and multitask!

While drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade the other night I realized, you know what? I really don't even like the taste of alcohol that much and sure it makes me feel good when I am drunk after 2 or 3 of them (yes I know I'm a lightweight) but you know what? Afterwards I just feel ill. I don't see the point anymore. I look at all of the stupid shit my friends or acquaintances post on Facebook about drinking and I seriously just feel angry and annoyed! Its so stupid the way people talk anymore! Using dumb slang and words or phrases to describe how shitfaced they are getting! It just annoys me and makes me want to tell them to grow the fuck up or get off my Facebook list. I don't know.

Anyways I guess the bottom line is this year things are going according to plan so far and I couldn't be happier with the way things are going! I am starting to see what matters most in life, and who matters most in life and I am happy with where life is taking me! Its time to grow up and move on and leave stupid shit behind! Its time to go somewhere in life! Somewhere other than the same old places and same old excuses! Its time to buck up and study my ass off and stick it out until I reach the finish line in a few years! And when I do its going to be the best decision I ever made! The biggest amount of debt I put myself in for a good reason! Something that I can look back on and be proud of! So here's to 2010 finally coming to an end and for bringing me some bittersweet memories but either way leading me into the right direction for a beautiful year of 2011! Happy New Year! And here's to an education and a better life for Ariel and myself! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment