Monday, January 20, 2014

My Vegan Super Hero Hottie

An old poem I found that I wrote about Cait. :)

All the pages are left dog eared. That's the ones she's inspired by most
and her side of the bed's always gotta be made
before she lays her pretty head of dreads down at night.

She wants to save the word, one cause at a time.
She turned vegan and now she's trying to convert me
but I don't mind it all that much.
I'll have her vegan pizza's everyday for lunch
cause she's one hell of a cook!

And she makes me smile when all I wanna do is cry,
She loves LOL Cats, but sometimes she can't stand mine.

On Halloween she was the hottest pumpkin that I ever did see
and will someone wake me cause I must be dreaming.
What in the world does she see in me?

I didn't scare her off with my pogo tricks
and she knows I'm a grump and somehow still she puts up with it.
I know I can tell her anything.
She's got me cooking garbanzo beans.

And she makes me smile when all I wanna do is cry
She loves LOL Cats, but sometimes she can't stand mine.
I hope she's mine for all time.
Yeah, I wanna make her mine for all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment