Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm just starting out with this blog so please give it time to grow! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Kylie and I am a freelance writer for many different websites. I write because I enjoy it and it also helps me pay the bills! For as far back as I can remember I have wanted to be an author! I love writing all kinds of things, but if I were an author I would most likely write non-fiction novels and children's books. Other things I enjoy writing are songs and poetry, how to articles, I also enjoy writing about hobbies, health, paranormal, relationships, film, etc. Writing is a great way to expess yourself, and for me it is almost therapeutic!

I am also a huge movie buff and love everything about the filmmaking process! I want to be a film editor someday as well as writing! I have four years of film experience under my belt so far and hope to gain more when I go back to school to get my degree. As time goes on I hope that I will write something of interest to those of you who will follow my work, and I hope that my writing will teach you something or inspire you in some way,shape, or form! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment