My name is Kylie and I am 24 years old. I work as a housekeeper and am also a freelance writer. I am going to school to be a documentary filmmaker and film editor and it would also be a huge dream of mine to be able to work at an animation studio like Pixar someday. As you can probably tell I have many dreams and ambitions. I am minoring in journalism but might change that to creative writing or something along those lines. I have a beautiful girlfriend Caitlen, who means the world to me! We are engaged and getting married sometime in the fall in the next year or so. I am truly blessed to have found her! We have a fat, crazy but loving cat Ariel who is four years old and a three year old cat that we rescued named Mowgli, and a tiny four year old dog, a papillion named Gizmo.
I am the determined, ambitious, pessimistic, creative, sarcastic girl with a dry and perverted, ironic sense of humor. I am the bi-polar, obsessive compulsive neatfreak who must straighten everything and check the lock 10 times before walking across the parking lot. I am strong, because I am weak. I am beautiful because I know my flaws. I am a lover, because I am a fighter. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I am wise because I have been foolish. And I can laugh, because I've known sadness. I'm the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile. The type of girl who is willing to brighten your day even if I can't brighten my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment