Monday, July 29, 2013

Short Story From A Sim's Perspective

Some freaky things have been happening lately. I didn't used to believe in God, but now I think that if there is one he's punishing me for sleeping with my neighbor Amy Sims last week while my girlfriend was at work. I'm usually a stand up guy but I just couldn't help myself. It all started when my girlfriend came in and stood in front of the bathroom for a half hour and made me late for work. The fact that this happened caused a pretty big fight and I was still really mad after I got home and she was still at work.

That's when Amy Sims walked by and gave me the look. The next thing I knew we were "woohooing" in the hot tub. Afterwards I started to feel pretty guilty about the whole ordeal, and the guilt is still eating away at me. This sexual indiscretion was only the first strange thing to happen. A few days later we were all at my friend Dominick's neighborhood pool party that he throws every year. It started out as a good time, we were all swimming and eating burnt burgers off of plates on the ground as usual when all of a sudden the ladder to the pool just disappeared when Dom was the only one in it. He drowned from exhaustion.

The next disaster occured at Amy Sim's place. Some idiot neghbor lit some fireworks too close to some pine trees and it caught Bob Newbie on fire. Poor guy just burnt to death right then and there, just burnt to a crisp while all of the neighborhood kids clapped and laughed. (Talk about being a bunch of sadists).

The real icing on the shit cake was when my girlfriend found out about the incident with Amy from the town chatterbox Cathy. It didn't take her long to leave me after finding out. She slapped me right in the face and then packed a knap sack, slung it over her shoulder and walked right out of my life. Now I am terribly depressed and everyday is the same old boring routine.... Wake up, shower, eat, go to work, come home, cry at Dom and Bob's graves and go to sleep just to wake up and do it all over again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment